Nettle and Aloe Soap is a cleansing and moisturizing, long-lasting bar of farmstead soap with a rich & creamy lather and a light, fresh scent. It’s made with all-natural ingredients including nutrient-rich nettles that were sustainably wildcrafted from right here on our farm and healing, soothing fresh aloe.
BENEFITS OF NETTLE
• Vitamins Rich- A, C, E, and K, riboflavin, thiamine
• Mineral Rich-including calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, iron, zinc
• Rubifacient- Stimulates blood flow to the skin helping with complexion
• Astringent- tightens pores
BENFITS OF ALOE
• Demulcent- soothes irritated or inflamed skin
• Emollient- soften and soothes skin
• Tonic- Restorative and nourishing
• Vitamin Rich- A, C, E, B 12
• Mineral Rich- including calcium, chromium, copper, selenium, magnesium, potassium, and zinc
• Anti-oxidant Rich- Neutralizes free-radicals
• Polysaccharide increases collagen
• Mucopolysaccharides help retain moisture
• Anti-Aging- Improves elasticity, decreases fine lines
Purified Lard, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Wildcrafted Nettle Leaf Tea, Aloe Vera Juice, Sodium Hydroxide, Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Aloe Leaf, French Green Clay, Spirulina, Essential Oils
• ZERO artificial dyes, artificial fragrances, chemical colorants
• Sustainably 100% Palm Oil-Free
• Average bar size is 4.2 oz.
• Please note that this is a hand-crafted soap and as such there will be variations in exact size and appearance. It’s still an awesome bar of soap.
JOIN OUR SOAP CSA
Subscribe to get regular deliveries of soap or other herbal skin care products! SAVE 15% and never worry about forgetting to place your order again! Check out /farmstead-soap-csa/ for more details!
As stewards of the creation, we care deeply about the impression we leave on the land. All of the herbs and botanicals we grow and wildcraft are sustainably harvested. We leave an abundance of blossoms for the native pollinators. And we also aim to reduce and reuse as much packaging as possible, always striving to use reusable or recyclable materials wherever we can.
For informational purposes only and may not be construed as medical advice. The information is not intended to replace medical advice offered by physicians.