Our Lavender Goat’s Milk Soap is a perfectly simple bar of farm soap! Like all of our soaps, it is formulated to last a while and has a beautifully rich and creamy lather. It’s very lightly scented with gentle lavender essential oil, making it the perfect choice for sensitive skin. It’s a wonderful soap to help you relax and wind down after a long hard day.
Lavender Goat’s Milk Soap is made with the raw milk from our neighbors goats. We help them out with farm-sitting and get to bring home the milk which is frozen for later use in this soap. Who knows when they’ll make another out-of-town trip again, so this soap may be LIMITED EDITION! Get it while you can!
Benefits of Milk Soap
• Source of natural Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Acids which are beneficial to aging skin
• Alpha Hydroxy Acids in milk work to break down dead skin cells.
• Helps skin to retain moisturize.
• Gentle for sensitive skin.
• Contains Lactic Acid, a natural exfoliant.
• Creamy milk soap is naturally moisturizing.
Lavender Goat’s Milk Soap Ingredients
Purified Tallow, Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Goat’s Milk, Sodium Hydroxide, Kaolin Clay, Lavender Essential Oil
Explore the complete line of natural milk soaps for even more creamy goodness for your skin!