Coconut Charcoal Soap is a simple, hardworking farm soap great for balancing combination complexions or oily skin. It’s handcrafted in small batches right here on our farm with the raw milk from our beautiful pasture-grazing Jersey cow, Holly. So you know the lather is rich & creamy!
Coconut Charcoal Soap features sustainable activated charcoal made from coconut shells combined with bentonite clay. Both are known detoxifiers, working to absorb and draw out impurities in your skin. Activated Charcoal will remove dirt, build-up, and impurities from your skin. It is reputed to be beneficial to those with acne, helping to clear up breakouts or prevent them in the first place. These properties make for a cleansing bar while the clay gently exfoliates skin to remove dead cells.
Benefits of Milk Soap
• Source of natural Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Acids which are beneficial to aging skin
• Alpha Hydroxy Acids in milk work to break down dead skin cells.
• Helps skin to retain moisturize.
• Gentle for sensitive skin.
• Contains Lactic Acid, a natural exfoliant.
• Creamy milk soap is naturally moisturizing.
Coconut Charcoal Soap Ingredients
Purified Tallow, Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Jersey Milk, Sodium Hydroxide, Coconut Charcoal, Bentonite Clay, Essential Oil Blend
Explore the complete line of natural milk soaps for even more creamy goodness for your skin!