Lemon Balm + Poppy Seed Soap is such a cheery bar of farm soap! It is created with simple ingredients including an infusion of lemon balm, creamy Jersey milk, and a hefty helping of poppy seeds.
Lemon Balm + Poppy Seed Soap has deep cleansing and ultra-moisturizing properties. It was formulated to make a long-lasting, hard bar of soap with a rich & creamy lather. It has a light, fresh, and happy lemony scent using natural essential oils. The poppy seeds provide a gentle exfoliation thanks to the poppyseeds.
It’s handcrafted in small batches right here on our farm with the raw milk from our beautiful pasture-grazing Jersey cow Holly. The lemon balm is organically grown in our herb gardens with no pesticides, herbicides, or chemical fertilizers.
Benefits of Milk Soap
• Source of natural Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Acids which are beneficial to aging skin
• Alpha Hydroxy Acids in milk work to break down dead skin cells.
• Helps skin to retain moisturize.
• Gentle for sensitive skin.
• Contains Lactic Acid, a natural exfoliant.
• Creamy milk soap is naturally moisturizing.
Lemon Balm + Poppy Seed Soap Ingredients
Purified Tallow, Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Lemon Balm Tea, Jersey Milk, Sodium Hydroxide, Kaolin Clay, Yellow Brazilian Clay, Essential Oils, Poppy Seeds
Explore the complete line of natural milk soaps for even more creamy goodness for your skin!